Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop


If you notice, I haven't blogged for a while - make that 20 months! So what made me come out of my self-imposed hiatus? It's this amazing contest over at YugaTech. They'll give a brand new Lenovo laptop (an IdeaPad G460, no less) to someone who has the best "10 fun things he/she can do with a new Lenovo laptop". So here goes my list, and I ask everyone to pray with me that I get that damn laptop!

10 Fun Things I Can Do With a New Lenovo Laptop

  1. I can start blogging again! The reason I gave up blogging was I DON'T HAVE A LAPTOP! I love going out and writing about experiences, but I have to be able to write when the urge and inspiration to write presents itself. A new Lenovo laptop will surely help me blog about my diurnal activities and adventures.
  2. I want to be able to update everyone about me real-time! I have Facebook, Twitter, and this blog. It would be nice to let all my friends know what's happening to me real-time. If I'm climbing a mango tree in Vigan, Ilocos Sur (my hometown), I would like all my FB friends know about that ASAP, when I'm actually up there on a branch of a mango tree, right?
  3. I want to wow my trainees with great presentations! I'm a call center trainer. Sometimes the basic modules and presentations just don't cut it as far as grabbing your trainees' attention and not making them fall asleep through those boring lectures. I love making my discussions fun and bright. Imagine the great things I can do with that Lenovo laptop!
  4. It would surely look way cooler to have a laptop for a lyrics book! I am a singer. I normally bring a lyrics book onstage when I sing. It looks really cumbersome and takes away "coolness" points when I use it. And when it's windy, the pages turn and I sing the wrong lyrics! With a new Lenovo laptop, it would be a breeze reading through the lyrics and no more page-turning disasters!
  5. It would be nice to show off my videos in Youtube with that new laptop! With the screen size of my new Lenovo laptop, I can show my friends my videos in Youtube! I have music videos for originals and recorded live sessions of cover songs that would be really awesome to show with the new laptop.
  6. I can dabble in music composition and arrangement! I can now fully branch out to new careers with a new Lenovo laptop. I have a lot of compositions waiting to be realized with applications and software that I can install on that new laptop.
  7. I can watch my favorite movies and review them anytime anywhere! I am a movie-addict! If you read my previous posts, you'll find several film reviews there. It would be nice to review a movie right after you've seen it. So a Lenovo laptop will be very handy in this case.
  8. Chat with friends and family anytime anywhere! I have friends and family all over the Philippines and the world. It would be nice to check with them on a regular basis. With a new Lenovo laptop, it's a small world. I can now give them the good news real-time: I WON A NEW LENOVO LAPTOP!!!
  9. Spend more time with my dogs! I have two beautiful dogs. A pitbull and a shihtzu. I love them so much like my own daughters. When I'm home, I sometimes feel guilty doing computer work or spending leisure time online instead of playing with them. If I had a Lenovo laptop, my computer time at home will be cut immensely. I can now devote more time to my loyal pets.
  10. I can now sleep soundly knowing that I just got my FIRST laptop! It's pathetic, I know! I have NEVER had a laptop. So please, everyone at YugaTech, hear my plea: Give me a brand new Lenovo laptop for Christmas!

This is my official entry to the Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Giveaway contest.
http://www.yugatech.com/blog/contests/contest-lenovo-yugatech-laptop-give-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment