Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Abbey and the mysterious dvd player...

I just got off the phone with Abbey, my Dimsum partner and my kumare. I'm still laughing uncontrollably (by myself) writing this blog about her story on the doomed fate of a dvd player. For delicate reasons, I will not elaborate on this story.

Abbey's life is an open book to many of her closest friends, of whom I count myself a lucky one. This book is, of course, far from over. In fact, with the addition of a new protagonist, Alfonzo, my inaanak, a new chapter has begun. Still, her story, as is, captivates with its heavy doses of drama, action, romance, and (like the mysterious dvd player) comedy.

I told her earlier, "Puwedeng sitcom ang buhay mo!" because like many wonderful books, this makes a good tv show adaptation. A moving and funny teleserye.

Indeed, I pray, that your life remain a sitcom, Abbey, because sitcoms always have happy endings.

Now, about that dvd player...

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm... I understand that the thing about the DVD player is going to be pposted in another entry? come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, dear anne, we'll have to let this "die a natural death"... :)

    ReplyDelete